Meeting - October 2, 2014
Invitation to the first meeting in VMware Automation User Group Denmark.
We will have VMware Certified Instructor (VCI) Guido Soeldner come up from Germany, to present on best practices with vCenter Orchestrator and the use of vCAC Advanced Service Designer to request vCO workflows from the vCAC Service Catalog.
After his two sessions, we will look at how to extend vCAC with vCO at the different lifecycle stages.
This first meeting will be held at ArrowECS in Ballerup, on Thursday 2nd of October, from 10.00 AM to 2.00 PM.
- 10:00-10:15 - Welcome and introduction
- 10:15-11:45 - vCenter Orchestrator best practices and walkthrough of an advanced workflow
- 11:45-12:15 - Lunch
- 12:15-13:00 - Using vCenter Orchestrator together with vCAC Advanced Service Designer
- 13:00-13:10 - Pause
- 13:10-13:45 - vCAC Extensibility Overview
- 13:45-14:00 - Evaluation and Next meeting